The NBC Ordinary Current Account is a basic account designed to make it
easy to manage your finances. Withdraw and deposit money in-branch or
at an ATM, pay for your day-to- day expenses or bills through NBC Mobile Banking or Online Banking.
How do I open my NBC Ordinary Current Account?
Simply complete our online form and we will contact you, or visit your nearest NBC branch.
Please bring the following when you apply:
- Two recent full-colour passport-size photos
- Valid identification document – any of the following:
- Valid passport
- Valid electronic driver’s licence
- National identity card
- Voter’s identity card
- Residential address verification – any of the following:
- A recent utility bill (not older than 6 months)
- showing your physical address
- An official letter from a local government executive
- A lawyer’s letter specifying your physical address
- Valid passport, resident or work permit for non-citizens
Benefits of our NBC Ordinary Current Account
- Numerous free withdrawals at branches and ATMs
- Numerous free deposits at branches and ATMs
- Free initial debit card
- Access to NCB Internet and Mobile Banking services
- Free standing order payments to other NBC accounts
- Allows you to have a minimum balance of TZS5,000 in your account
Need more information or assistance?
+255 76 898 4000/4011 | +255 22 219 9793 | +255 768 980 191